Safety Bunting, Flags on Rope
A low cost solution to Safety Standards compliance
About Bunting’s safety flags on rope are a low cost solution to solving the safety compliance needs for Construction, Industry, Mining, Land Development, or Environmental Management projects.
We have been manufacturing safety flags on rope for over 30 years. Our safety bunting is made on site using quality, durable vinyls that will withstand our harsh Australian climate.
About Bunting is unique as a safety flagging supplier – we manufacture our safety bunting in different lengths to suit our customer’s needs –from standard 30 metre rolls to 500 metre rolls, or any metreage in between.
Choose the colour of your safety flags on rope
Chain stitched to UV stable rope, we make our safety flagging in an assortment of colours. In addition to traditional hi vis orange, we manufacture yellow, green, blue, red, yellow and pink safety bunting.
We also supply safety bunting with alternate colour combinations at no extra cost. Colour combos include (but are not limited to);
- red, white, and black safety bunting
- yellow and black safety bunting
- blue and white safety bunting
- red and black safety bunting
- Or you can choose a colour combination from our bunting colour range.
Why buy our Safety Bunting?
- A wide range of colours (choose the colour that suits your safety needs)
- A choice of Lengths (30m rolls to our 500m roll which is supplied in one continuous length)
- More Safety in Each Length – with larger flags, more flags per metre than the other guys
- A Manufacturer’s price (Buy direct from us – no middle man)
- Quality Assured (Manufactured on site by us, using durable vinyls that LAST)